Senior Quantity Surveyor
Position: Project/Senior Cost Manager
Location: Bath, UK
Type: Full-time Permanent
Salary: £40,000 to £65,000,
Working Policy: 3 days in the office, competitive salary, on-site parking
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project/Senior Cost Management.
- Chartered status is desirable but not a deal-breaker – APC support can be provided.
- Proven experience in JCT contracts, traditional procurement, design and build, specification, and drawings.
- Strong communication skills with a client-facing approach.
- Consultancy/client-side experience is preferred; however, candidates with a contractor background and consultancy experience will be considered.
- Familiarity with heritage projects is a significant advantage.
Team and Company Culture:
Join a tight-knit, young, and dynamic team working on varied and interesting projects. Our heritage-focused office allows us to work on amazing buildings in diverse situations. We are committed to growth and have a successful track record of retaining staff.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please get in touch with Narinder Kaur at or 07893 921329 to arrange an informal interview.
If this isn’t quite right for you but you know someone who may be suited, please do pass on my details to them.