Senior Contracts & Procurement Lawyer
- Sean Cloherty
- Lead Senior Delivery Consultant
Senior Solicitor / Lawyer (Commercial)
Permanent / Full Time
£44,918 – £46,688
Based at Hailsham, East Sussex and Homeworking
Panoramic Associates are working with a council in East Sussex in the search for a Senior Solicitor who will be focussing on a range of matters relating to their corporate and commercial arrangements. They are expanding their Legal Team to ensure they can support and help deliver their clients’ objectives and aspirations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for their own caseload as well as working with more senior colleagues on major projects and transactions. You can expect to be working on a wide range of casework. Any exposure to work within the local government sector is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to acquire and develop their legal knowledge and skills on the job whilst also working in a supportive environment committed to your learning, development, and career progression.
What will you be doing?
- Providing professional and timely legal advice on a range of matters relating to their corporate and commercial arrangements.
- You will play a key part in ensuring the clients fulfil their legislative and regulatory obligations.
- Working collaboratively with other lawyers within the team and internal clients to achieve the best outcomes.
What do you need?
- Significant knowledge and experience of contracts and commercial law and data protection.
- You will be Qualified solicitor or barrister, or Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives with a current practising certificate.
- Extensive experience in providing clear and coherent written and oral legal advice.
- The ability to maintain high standards of client care and work as part of a team to deliver an effective and efficient legal service.
Does this sound like a suitable role for you, or someone you know? If so, please get in touch with an up-to-date CV and contact number so we can discuss further.