SEND Admin Officer
- Tabby Summerfield
- Lead Principal Delivery Consultant
Panoramic Associates is supporting a local authority with their search for multiple SEN Administrators to start a new project within the SEN service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones to parents and schools
- Responding to queries
- Escalating queries to SEN Caseworkers
- Logging and updating databases
- Triaging documents to the appropriate stakeholder
Our client is looking the for the successful contractors to start in 2-4 weeks and they can offer a 3 month contract initially. The contractor will be expected to go onsite full time to the Greater West London (non-negotiable) throughout the assignment. They can pay up to £180 per day (via an umbrella company) and offer some flexibility on hybrid working once the project is up and running.
This is the ideal opportunity for a SEN professional or experienced Administrator to be upskilled within a council and have exposure to Local Government SEN services.
– Administrative background
– Strong communication skills
– SEN knowledge/experience (preferred)