SEN Team Manager
- Tabby Summerfield
- Lead Principal Delivery Consultant
Panoramic Associates is supporting a Yorkshire based local authority with their search for a SEN Team Manager for an initial 3 month assignment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of up to 4 SEN Case Officers on the primary age team, including supporting with weekly case management and QA of EHC plans
- Lead in mediation and tribunals for their team
- Chair panel for decisions to agree to needs assessment requests and issue EHC plans.
Our client is looking for the successful applicant to start no later than the 1st February and be able to go onsite twice a week to the Yorkshire based office. They can pay a competitive day rate (via an umbrella company).
- Managed SEN Case Officers in a recent previous role, either as a Senior SEN Case Officer or SEN Team Manager
- Have experience of leading formal mediation meetings
- Have represented the local authority in SEND Tribunals