School Business Manager
Panoramic Associates is working with a reputable school based in Oxford that is looking for a School Business Manager.
This Secondary School is looking for an experienced School Business Manager to work as part of the Senior Leadership Team providing strategic support to the Headteacher and Senior Team and Governing Body to ensure the school meets its educational aims and objectives, taking specific responsibility for HR, Health and safety and site management.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Take a lead role in planning, development, design, organisation and monitoring of support systems/procedures/policies
- Line Management of office admin staff (Office Manager and Admin Assistant)
- Be responsible for the administration of recruitment and other HR processes
- Undertake recruitment/induction/appraisal/training/mentoring for other staff
- Take a lead role in the development and maintenance of record/information systems
- Provide detailed analysis and evaluation of data/ and produce detailed reports/information as required
- Produce, and respond to, complex correspondence
- Provide organisational and complex advisory personal support to other staff.
- Provide organisational and complex advisory support to the Governing Body.
- Be responsible for the completion and submission of complex forms, returns etc., including those to outside agencies e.g. DfES
- Take a lead role in the recruitment of support staff and in managing associated employment procedures
- Provide advice and guidance to staff and others on complex issues
- Undertake research and obtain information to inform decisions
- Take a lead role in procurement and securing sponsorship/funding
- Manage service contracts
- Manage school licences and insurance
- Take a lead role in marketing and promoting the school
- Manage facilities including premises, lettings and associated income, building and projects etc.
- Health & Safety management
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Abbey on 07488889683.