Retrofit Housing Delivery Manager
- Sean Cloherty
- Lead Senior Delivery Consultant
Retrofit Delivery Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Based in Central or South London and Homeworking
Panoramic Associates are working with a social housing provider in the search for a Retrofit Delivery Manager to ensure the provision of an efficient investment delivery service for the retrofit delivery programme to the client’s homes, effectively managing and supervising contractors/consultant to successfully deliver projects on time, budget and in accordance with statutory and regulatory obligations.
What you will be doing:
- Collect completion data and documentation for the Retrofit Planning & Governance team for monthly reporting to Government department.
- Ensure all investment activities are carried out in accordance with the organisation’s standards, health and safety and legislative requirements.
- Undertake day to day contract management of planned investment projects including taking corrective action where necessary and report regularly on the progress of individual schemes.
- Undertake the role of lead officer and follow the client’s contract management framework, meeting external contractors on a minimum monthly basis to monitor performance.
- PAS 2035 Qualification as a minimum.
- HND/C level qualified & SMSTS or equivalent relevant professional qualification or qualified by experience.
- Valid/Relevant CSCS card.
- Membership of RICS, CIOB or similar professional organisation.
Does this sound like a suitable role for you, or someone you know? If so, please get in touch with an up-to-date CV and contact number so we can discuss further.