Locum Consultant in Public Health
- Rebecca Martin
- Lead Senior Delivery Consultant
Panoramic Associates are currently seeking a Locum Consultant in Public Health to join our local authority client for a crucial 6-month period (potential to extend) to support on transforming community wellbeing.
- Spearhead the transformation of leisure and well-being initiatives.
- Develop a comprehensive mental well-being approach.
- Forge strong relationships with NHS and joint commissioning partners.
- Lead in a challenging local authority context, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
- Support in rebuilding team capabilities.
- Strengthen core public health skills including epidemiological statistics and needs assessments within the team.
Key Skills and Qualities:
- Registered Consultant in Public Health with a valid UKPHR / GMC registration
- Proven ability to lead communication and engagement campaigns.
- Relevant experience as a CPH to portfolio areas of the role
- Commercial Acumen
This role supports mostly remote working but there will be an expectation to come on site for development and delivery meetings occasionally.
Please contact Rebecca Martin/Maisie Hockings for more information.