Interim Procurement Manager
I’m currently recruiting for an excellent Interim Procurement Manager opportunity with a well established Public Sector client of mine based in the West Midlands.
If you are looking for a new role to join a fantastic team then please see below for details:
Role: Procurement Manager
Salary: £400 – 450 per/day Inside IR35
Working Pattern: Full-time
Contract Duration: 12 months
Location: West Midlands with hybrid working (2 days per week in the office)
- Strong Public Sector Procurement expertise, along with excellent knowledge of PCR2015 regulations and familiar with Public Sector frameworks
- Experience within Facilities Management and/or IT Categories is highly desirable (not essential)
- E-tendering knowledge and experience (particualrly with ProContract)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
- MCIPS Qualified (desirable)
This is an immediate requirement where CVs will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis. Should your application be successful, you will be contacted within 24 hours.