Family Hub Interim Programme Manager
Role: Interim Programme Manager (Family Hubs)
Type: 3 months contract potential to be extended
Working Model: Hybrid (Office site 3 days a week)
Panoramic Associates are supporting a diverse and progressive Local Authority in the Greater London area with the recruitment of an Interim Programme Manager. This is a 3-month contract on a full-time basis. This is a hybrid role that will require the position holder to visit the site 3 days a week.
This is an ideal opportunity for a professional who wishes to extend their skillset within the family hubs programme.
Key duties are:
- Manage key strands of the transformation programme and projects across the Family Hub model.
- Provide full programme support to the Strategic Lead, ensuring pace, accuracy, and deliverables.
- Lead the development, coordination, and management of the Council’s Family Hub transformation programme.
- Ensure quality Family Hub prevention and early help programmes are implemented across the multi-agency partnership.
- Oversee various aspects of the Family Hub programme and project management development.
Key criteria for the role:
- Excellent people management skills with a track record of effective performance management.
- Knowledge of current legislation and policy related to early years, family support/help, and systems-wide early help transformation.
- Proven experience in successfully delivering projects and programmes in a complex stakeholder environment.
- Ability to plan, manage, and monitor the use of available resources aligned with strategic priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with good negotiation and organisational abilities.
If you or anyone you know would be a good fit for this role, please feel free to reach out to Abdullah Faheem at or please call 0117-409-4741 for an informal chat.