Clinical Registered Manager
Job Title: Clinical Registered Manager
Salary: Up to £90,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Duration: Permanent role
Speciality: Complex Dementia, Nursing Home management experience and an active nursing pin
We are working with a leading provider in the social care sector, who are looking for a skilled and passionate individual to join the team as a Clinical Registered Manager for their nursing home in London.
This provider is committed to providing exceptional care for individuals with complex needs. This nursing home provides high-quality care with a team of dedicated professionals.
As the Registered Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the daily operations of our nursing home, ensuring the highest standards of care are maintained.
- Leading and managing a team of skilled health care professionals.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and guidelines.
- Developing and implementing care plans tailored to individual residents’ needs etc.
- Registered Manager with relevant qualifications (NVQ Level 5, RMA, or equivalent).
- Proven experience in managing a nursing home, preferably with a focus on complex dementia care.
- Need to have an active nursing pin.
If you are an experienced professional who specialises in providing Health care leadership, then this is the role for you. Please apply to the link below or get in touch with Vinay at 07893921024/ 0117-2840827 if you need more information on the role.