Interim Consultant in Public Health
- Rebecca Martin
- Lead Senior Delivery Consultant
Job Title: Interim Consultant in Public Health
Duration: 6 months, starting mid-February
Contract: Ideally 5 days per week (On-site 1 day per week)
Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to recruit to an Interim Consultant in Public Health for a 6 month contract. This role is pivotal in addressing key areas such as Health Protection, Measles, Health Inequalities, and Suicide Prevention System Leadership.
- Lead the emergency health planning group, particularly in the area of measles
- Support the Health Protection Board
- Contribute to the consultation on the outbreak management plan
- Spearhead a taskforce to address health inequalities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support initiatives related to health in all policies.
- Facilitate a workshop on March 6th for the Health and Wellbeing Board, focusing on priorities, targets, and implementation (the work has already been done for this will just require a lead)
- Must be a qualified Consultant in Public Health with a valid UKPHR / GMC registration
- Proven experience in Public Health, with a focus on Health Protection and Health Inequalities.
- Confidence in leading emergency health planning groups and contributing to outbreak management plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively manage relationships, including the ability to handle sensitive situations.
If you would like to hear more / apply for this role, please contact Maisie Hockings / Rebecca Martin.