Senior/ Project Surveyor
Salary - Day rate, negotiable DOE
Panoramic Associates are currently supporting one of the most dynamic, well established Design and Construction Consultancies in London. Due to continued growth, we require an experienced Building Surveyor to join their Central London office to
With a client base including some of the UK's largest housing Associations and Local Authorities, you can expect to be involved in several exciting, diverse residential schemes as well as diverse education and healthcare projects.
As a Building Surveyor with proven residential experience, you will be responsible for carrying out visual and intrusive surveys across both High rise and low-rise buildings. You will act as the principal liaison between my client and their contractors - arranging access times, scaffold etc.
· An understanding, acceptance, and adherence to the need for strict confidentiality.
· Ability to use own judgement, resourcefulness, and common sense.
· Ability to work without direct supervision and determine own workload priorities.
· Ability to work as part of an integrated multi-skilled team.
What we are looking for?
For our client, a Senior Building Surveyor will have:
· Proven experience working within a consultancy
· Residential experience
· Cladding project experience (particularly tall buildings)
For further information and to apply, please contact Tom Selman, Retained Business Manager - Panoramic Associates
£200 - £300 per day