Role: Workforce Planning Lead - Adult Social Care Commissioning
Contract: 6 months, full-time
Working Arrangement: Fully remote
- To lead and shape the planning and delivery for the internal and external adult social care workforce.
- The successful individual must have an undertsanding of the requirements for workforce within care setting and the broader social care sector.
- You will be able to demonstrate creative/innovative thinking supported by strong negotiation skills, with the ability to deliver in a challenging environment alongside others.
- Being able to connect with a range of partners and build strong relationships will be key.
- Understanding, interpreting and using data for insight and to make informed decisions, both short and long term, will be needed. An open and outward mindset, with the confidence to experiment and take others, will be essential.