Interim Voids Surveyor
Panoramic is facilitating the appointment of 2 Voids surveyors who can work with a Local Authority in London, to offer a resolution focused surveying service providing excellent customer service.
In this role, you will work with partners to set, coordinate, track and ensure completion of voids with other services to get things done for the customer which meets or exceed customers' expectations
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of building best practices.
- Procure repairs and void works as required. Prepare specifications and obtain quotations and tenders for work. Prepare and provide detailed estimates and data for section 20 consultations and invoices.
- Understand asset management programs and planned work in order to assess properties for inclusion on planned programs.
- Provide a high-level service of surveying and auditing to support the Void and Maintenance Contracts, inclusive of pre and post inspections, and manage complex works from inception to completion.
- Maintain up-to-date records and provide monthly statistical and qualitative information to the Voids and Maintenance Manager in respect of service performance indicators and progress against targets and budgets.
- Ensure all contractors are working together to achieve the required turnaround and high level of works including dealing with any communication issues that may arise. Use of escalation to appropriate contract managers where difficulties may arise.
- Attending contractors' monitoring meetings as required to give performance feedback.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 Or submit an up-to-date CV. I've sent you this email, as I hope that you may be interested in or know of someone within your network who may be interested.
Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have another opportunity that fits.