Title - Voids Manager
Location - Bristol
Salary - £45k
Our client, a large local Housing association requires a Voids Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day technical and operational management of their in-house workforce in the timely and efficient delivery of void works.
- Proactively manage and coordinate the day-to-day work and activity of void works teams to ensure the delivery of a high quality and customer focussed service.
- Provide specialist technical guidance and instruction to colleagues and other groups to enable informed decision-making.
- Support the wider business in ensuring that the service delivers a high performing, commercially focussed and renowned customer experience.
- Deliver services within the allocated budget and evidence sound budget management through the year.
- Lead and motivate a team of mainly field based colleagues, providing constructive feedback, technical guidance and an appropriate level of coaching and mentoring.
- Deliver effective performance management through a commitment to ensuring high quality team briefs, 1-1 discussions and personal development reviews with the team.
- Evidence experiences of managing multi- disciplinary teams, at a senior/middle management level in property maintenance preferably within a social housing or related environment
- Demonstrate highly effective leadership skills of inspiring and motivating colleagues to succeed through a result driven approach and focus
- Evidence experiences of successfully managing contracts within budget.
- Evidence an appropriate technical qualification (e.g. HNC in Construction) and demonstrate experience in voids and lettings service.
For further information and to apply, please forward your CV to Tom Selman or call on 0117 332 8090