Key role details
- Undertake void/ dilapidation surveys on single residential properties and blocks
- Be fully knowledgeable in internal and external surveying, responsive repairs, voids, mutual exchanges, damp, mould, etc.
- Use of a tablet to record data
- Strong level of customer care, resident liaison, and compliance
- Surveying experience within Social Housing, a Housing Association, Affordable Housing or Residential
- Qualification in Building Surveying, constructions, property or similar
- Site, home and office based
- Car owner with valid licence
The client wants to ensure that they gain the right professional for the role, so they will be considering candidates with a notice period of up to 1 month.
Please contact me, Louise Melton on for more information and to email me your CV. Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you.