Location: South Wales
Panoramic Associates is supporting a Housing Association based in South Wales with the recruitment of a Void Surveyor.
Reporting into the Planned Maintenance Manager, the Void Surveyor will manage the property and housing stock during the void process.
- Management of the whole void process
Ensure any remedial works are carried out to the highest standard
Ensure void property turn around as safely and as quickly as possible to allow tenants to move into their new homes
Liaise with contractors, surveyors and tenants
Monitor expenditure and budgets
To be considered for the position you will have:
- Previous experience within void surveying, ideally within housing
- Confident in providing good customer service
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM
- HNC Building Studies or equivalent
- Experience in managing costs and budgets
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle
Interviews will be conducted week commencing 12th April; job descriptions are available on request post phone conversation with myself.
Please let me know if this is of interest on , or indeed if you know anyone who is looking.