Transformation Programme Manager
- Salary: Circa £51k+ benefits
- Location: London Area (+ opportunity for remote/hybrid working, including applicants further afield)
- Must have previous experience within a council/local authority.
My local authority client has an ambitious vision, including improving community engagement, equality, diversity and inclusion, digitisation, culture change and climate change. With a varied and exciting portfolio of work, they are looking for a motivated Transformation Programme Manager to lead the delivery of multiple workstreams and programmes in the transformation team.
The postholder will have a proven track record of matrix management across different departments, great internal and external stakeholder management, a clear understanding of how local authorities/councils operate, including with public funding, and hold a positive and supportive disposition.
My client's transformation team is incredibly collaborative and you will work closely with workstream leads to journey map programmes right through to delivery and implementation.
The local authority have a great 28 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays, pension scheme, cycle to work and learning and development opportunities.
- Proven experience in transformation and change within a local authority - unfortunately, applications without this will not be considered.
- PRINCE2, Lean Six Sigma or PROSCI a bonus, but not essential.
- Friendly, positive and collaborative approach to work.
If you are interested in discussing please get in touch, with an updated CV, with Jasmine Morton at Panoramic Associates or apply via this advert.