TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMME MANAGER - COUNCIL
Location: Fully remote (hotdesking available for local candidates)
Salary: £45-55k dependant on experience
My client is a forward-thinking, innovative and supportive council. As part of their long-term strategic transformation plan, they are developing their adult social care provision. They are looking for a transformation programme manager to review their current service, including community relations, budget sustainability, safeguarding and delivery effectiveness.
Who they are looking for:
- Positive, forward-thinking, teamworking skills
- Previous experience of transformation programme management within a local authority/council
- Previous experience or knowledge of working with adult social care projects, with an understanding of legal requirements and safeguarding
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- A self-starter who enjoys a challenges and is happy to give constructive views.
My client offers a great pension, mentoring and good access to technology to support you.
Interested? Please submit your CV to this role.
For more information, please contact Jasmine Morton at: