Panoramic Associates are working with a North London based local authority to recruit TWO Transformation Leads (6 months, Hybrid, OUTSIDE IR35)
The post holders will play a key role in leading and developing the new service delivery with a focus on Income and Debt Transformation and Lettings and Bookings there will also be a focus on general target operating model, service development and business process redesign.
Main responsibilities (will include but not limited to)
- Establish a comprehensive service catalogue (list of services provided) for the team
- Devise and refresh key policies to ensure they support objectives e.g. commercial / income generation, management of demand
- Map and refresh key processes , including opportunities to improve information, advice and guidance and self-service options
- Support Digital and ICT to create a roadmap for technology changes to support the service area, including case management approach.
- Review management information and KPIs to ensure they reflect desired outcomes
- Align service activities and cut out waste by shortening and optimising processes
- Implement a customer-focused and performance culture to prevent failure demand
- Promote a one team working model
- Develop the right operational structures to support the future model including determining the future customer hub responsibilities, working alongside the Customer Hub lead.
- As appropriate, help to deliver the Cooperative Commercial and Insourcing Strategy and ensuring the financial security of the council through the delivery of new income and/or savings
These roles would suit experienced candidates with subject matter expertise in the following fields:
- Income and Debt Transformation
- Lettings and Bookings
You will also have experience in general target operating model / service development/ business process redesign skills within a local authority or similar organisation.
To hear more, please contact Bianca Ashwin