Precision Resource Group (PRG) have an exciting opportunity to join our modern central Bristol office. We are looking for ambitious, financially motivated and driven individuals to join us as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants. We have grown from strength to strength over the last couple of years and we want you to be part of the exciting journey we have ahead of us. With offices opening in the Tampa, Florida and the business expanding to European markets we have lots of amazing opportunities to develop your career.
What are we looking for in you?
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to confidently build strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Goal driven
- Social and outgoing personality
- Motivated by financial incentives
What do we offer you?
- Tailored Training Program - The Precision Pathway
- Individual uncapped commission structure (No threshold) Top 5% in the UK!
- Monthly Michelin star company lunch clubs and day trip
- All expenses paid quarterly European trips - Portugal, Amsterdam, Skiing!
- Annual luxury holidays - Monaco and Las Vegas!
- Office socials, early finish Friday drinks!
- Structured career path
- Fantastic central Bristol office, 5 minutes from the harbour to enjoy those summer ciders!
PRG offer graduates an excellent 6-month bespoke training program where you will be developed by some of the best sales trainers in the UK. Our graduate training includes classroom-based sessions, practical tasks, research projects which will all be supported and deliver by our industry experts.
You'll have full access to all the incentives and benefits that recruitment has to offer including uncapped commission, with no thresholds allowing you to earn £35-40k in year 1.
Opportunities to join our lunch club and enjoy all that Bristol's finest restaurants have to offer. As well as luxury 5* holidays to places like Monaco, Portugal, Las Vegas, Skiing in the Alps and our current incentive - Tampa Florida!
What makes us different?
- PRGs top biller earned £350k off 1.3m billings this year.
- We are versatile and support everyone's career aspirations. If someone wants a move within the business, we make it happen.
- We pride ourselves on being diverse and promote employment of all.
- Ambitious growth plans - We're 150 heads and growing to 500 over the next 5 to 7 years across the globe.
- We've just had our best ever year (in a pandemic!)- No redundancies and 42 promotions!
Starting salary between £19 - 25k dependant on experience! Apply TODAY and be part of the PRG journey!