Interim Regeneration Project Manager (Town Deal)
6-9 months (likely extension)
Location: East Midlands
£300-£350 a day (inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates is currently working with a Local Authority based in the East Midlands to support the recruitment of an interim Regeneration Project Manager to manage the Councils priority projects concerning the town centre. As part of your role, you will be responsible for assisting the delivery of the Councils projects to help fulfil the areas economic potential.
- Engage with businesses in the area and build professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide information for the Councils investment plan and create viability reports for potential business opportunities
- Working in collaboration with senior members to overseeing the submission process for the town deal requirements
- Develop Council frameworks and work on the creation of green book business cases
- Drive forward a programme of projects on behalf of the Council's town deal board
- Facilitate the decision-making process by preparing reports
To be considered for the role, you must have had significant project/programme management experience once being involved in major public realm regeneration schemes in a public sector setting. A track record in economic regeneration projects would be advantageous. It will be helpful if you have local knowledge of schemes, but it is not essential.
The position will be for an initial six months with a view to extension subject to further funding. The role will be from home for the majority, apart from occasional monthly meetings.
Interviews will be conducted next week, please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to r.johnson@ Panoramicassociates.co.uk. Even if you feel the role is not right for you, I still want to hear from you.