Tenancy Services & Leasehold Modernisation Manager
12 month FTC (fixed term contract) assignment
Location: South UK
Salary: £45,000 - 48,000 per annum
Panoramic Associates is supporting a Local Authority based in the South of the UK with the recruitment of a Tenancy Services & Leasehold Modernisation Manager to take a strategic lead in developing the service levels provided and efficiently manage the lifecycle of tenancies with high quality modern standards.
Reporting to the Head of Housing, you will review and improve the customer experience of Tenancy and Leasehold services and deliver sector leading performance.
Office and home-based working, with some visits to sites and properties.
- Improve the operational efficiency of the Tenancy and Leasehold service, and oversee improvement of the supporting infrastructure and systems
- Effectively manage and support the Tenancy and Leasehold teams
- Integrate customer care and ensure a customer centric approach
- Maximise quality, availability and use of management data, always keeping accurate documentation
- Assist with setting and achieving budgets
- Responsible for delivery and implementation of relevant and appropriate Health & Safety policies
To be considered for the position, you will hold experience in managing Tenancy and Leasehold teams and have in depth knowledge of both Tenancy and Leasehold services. You be able to provide knowledge of policy and procedure and have the ability and experience in developing services which respond to the needs of the customer. You will also excel in developing client and customer relationships to achieve successful service outcomes.
Interviews will be conducted week commencing 6th September; job descriptions are available on request post phone conversation with myself.
Please let me know if this is of interest, or indeed if you know anyone who is looking.