Temporary Procurement Officer |Contract | 3 Months.
Location - England
Job Type - Contract
Salary - £200 - £250
Contact - Maddison Barry
Contact Email -
Duration - 3 months
Start Date - ASAP
Panoramic Associates are delighted to be working with a local authority to support them with their need of a Temporary Procurement Officer to start ASAP for initially a 3-month contract. We are looking for someone to produce excellent work and the ability to lead and carry out an ambitious plan.
Main Responsibilities -
- Accountable for a portfolio of procurement projects.
- To lead on and be accountable for advice on all aspects of procurement strategy reflecting the policies of the Council.
- To support and develop other team members, providing direction and advice in specialist areas and disseminating good.
- Manage procurement projects to ensure that best practise is used to maximise opportunities for efficiencies and service improvement.
Skills Required -
- Take responsibility for delivering own work and meeting agreed work objectives, working to local frameworks and guidelines.
- Able to forge partnerships (internally and externally) that ensure internal and external collaborative opportunities are maximised.
- Able to communicate effectively with others at all levels both within and outside the organisation.
- Ability to assess and manage risks associated with procurement projects and contract management.
- Ideally, a CIPS qualification, although not essential if you hold suitable experience in procurement.