**IF YOU'RE A TECHNICAL COMPLIANCE MANAGER STOP SCROLLING**
Technical Compliance Manager
Now I have your attention… Let me tell you about a local authority building an environment where everyone can thrive, by making the local area the best place to live.
Apply today and join the team trying to make this goal a reality
If you have experience managing Health and safety functions, preparing/analysing complex reports, and have dealt with insurance claims before then read on.
Panoramic are facilitating the appointment of a Technical Manager who can competently manage fire safety programmes, water quality management work and lifting equipment.
If you can undertake audits and monitor all actions, closing them within the given time frame, we want to speak with you.
- Support the Head of Services in ensuring effective arrangements are in place to monitor Housing Operations compliance with all statutory requirements, policies, and priorities.
- Oversee support and develop all compliance and H&S policies staying abreast of legislative changes.
- To prepare specifications works and maintenance and develop small works projects.
- Undertake technical audits and defects analysis to achieve the best use of assets and value for money.
- Provide a high level of technical/professional advice to all Property Asset Management colleagues and service users at all levels within the organisation to ensure that properties are fit for purpose and compliant with statutory regulations.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Panoramic Associates, Lola Balogun for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 Or submit an up-to-date CV.
Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you as we may have another opportunity that fits.