Role: Team manager - Court & Pre-Proceedings
Contract: 6 months
Rate: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
Working Style: Hybrid (predominantly remote)
- To ensure the progression of pre/court and proceedings cases against the agreed timescales.
- Be accountable to the senior management team for reporting case progression against all cases in pre and court proceedings.
- Responsible for the collection and analysis of data concerning the root causes of delay for which the local authority has responsibility and to contribute to a whole system analysis to ensure continuous improvement.
- Relevant Social Work Qualification and Registration to Social Work England
- Full UK driving license
- DBS or Signed up to the update service
- Relevant Local Authority Experience
- Experience of Undertaking Court Proceedings and Chairing, Managing and Presenting to Pre-proceedings meetings.
If you have experience within ANY of these areas please get in contact on:
I.hatton @ panoramicassociates.co.uk or apply direct!