Supported Housing Lead
Panoramic Associates are working with a social housing provider in the Northeast that are looking for a Supported Housing Lead to join their team on a 6 month basis.
The role will consist of developing strategies to help complex tenants that are having difficulties with mental health issues, alcohol and drug abuse find accommodation. A background in dealing with these issues, as well as homelessness, will be crucial to succeed in this position.
The successful candidate will be:
- Provide expert guidance and support to the team in the provision of Housing Advice and options
- Assessment and referral
- Achieving homelessness prevention
- Supporting people to sustain their tenancies and achieve long-term positive outcomes
- Making offers of affordable alternative accommodation
- Working with services to provide employment support, Housing Benefit liaison and case management.
Change needs to be managed successfully, promoting improvements in performance and quality standards, and eliminating the cause of service failure through effective performance monitoring systems, ensuring that suitable housing solutions are delivered to families generally, including those with complex housing needs.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest, please get in touch with Sean Cloherty at Panoramic Associates.