I am working in conjunction with a Cardiff based building structures team, who are looking for Structural Engineer. The successful candidate will play a key role in designing, assessment, inspection, strengthening Structures.
What you'll be doing:
- Ability to demonstrate competence and experience throughout the delivery of building projects, inception to completion, across a diverse range of market sectors.
- Capacity to assist in the structural design process and take responsibility for the production of structural calculations and associated drawings for schemes from initial report studies to award of contract, including assistance in the preparation of contract documents and procurement.
- Contribution to technical feasibility studies and production of related reports.
- Excellent understanding of the design process, including reviewing, checking and change control procedures.
- To ensure the effective use of a range of standard office, CAD, and specialist computer applications within the team.
- Commitment to continued professional development, and the development of new skills beyond the core functions.
Please call me, Lola Balogun or email your C.V. even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you.