Strategic Asset Manager
Contract: 9 -12 Months
Location: Essex (Flexible/ working/hybrid working available)
Day Rate: £400 - £500 DoE
We are pleased to be supporting a Local Authority in their search for a Strategic Asset Manager. In this role you will establish, develop and maintain collaborative and partnership working with internal and external stakeholders, to deliver collaborative initiatives, and implement improvements in cross-cutting working relationships, and to undertake negotiations in partnership projects, seeking positive outcomes, and ensuring appropriate governance is carried out across all partners to optimise the use of council's property assets.
You will be Working closely with the councils' senior managers; you will focus on the review of property assets in support of the councils Property Strategy.
- Manage a caseload that deliver required Property projects, ensuring effective integration and coordination across the Property Strategy.
- Contribute to the Housing and Corporate Asset Management Strategy
- To provide professional support and expertise to members of the team and the partnership on property matters.
- Ensure compliance with all external and internal regulation.
- Commission works as appropriate from the supplier partner or other specialist providers and to oversee, monitor and evaluate the outputs from these projects.
- To exercise specific budget holder responsibilities, relating to specific property projects or activities in accordance with Financial Regulations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 Or submit an up-to-date CV.
Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have another opportunity that fits.