Location: North Bristol
Paying up to £55k Plus package
Are you a site manager looking for a new role?
What will you be working on?
My client is looking for someone who has site management experience on building apartments/ Support living.
The job will be running for three years.
Must know Fire regulations, Pre cost floor.
Need to know how to run a job from foundations to CML
What we expect our Site Managers to do:
- Maintain the highest health, safety, and environmental principles by utilizing our management systems to manage working practices effectively.
- Establish and drive our quality-focused culture throughout the entire build process.
- Efficiently manage our delivery by working with our supply chain to achieve on-time project completion
- Promote a robust team-working culture by working closely with the other operational, commercial & technical team members.
- Work to achieve the broader business goals
- 3+ years of experience as a Site Manager
- Full Driving Licence
- SMSTS Certificate
- Track record of successful delivery of residential projects as a Site Manager
- Degree Educated Chartered by the CIOB, RICS, or similar
- Company Pension
- Private Medical
- Car Allowance
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Training and Development opportunities.
For some more information please get in contact with Eboney-07710529199