Site Manager, Housing
£50k - £65k
My client is a fast-growing and well-respected housebuilder operating in the South West, with a large focus on the Swindon area. With an immediate need plus several exciting schemes due to start, we are actively recruiting for an experienced Site Manager
In order to be considered, you will need a minimum of 3 years of experience
Experience and role requirements
- A minimum of three years' experience.
- Supervision of the contract ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and productively when on site.
- Making sure all paperwork is fully completed and handed back in time.
- Driving from site to site could be one of your tasks
- Good Time management
- Ensuring all customers' expectations have been met.
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard
- Reporting into Contracts manager
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the workplace meets the necessary Health & Safety requirements
As a Site Manager / Supervisor, you will be highly motivated and be able to work in a busy pressured environment and a proven track record working on similar schemes.
Qualifications required to start the job:
- First aid
- Recent home scheme experience.
If you think this role suits you then please Contact Eboney @ Panoramic associates