Site Manager- Bristol
My client is looking for a Site Manager in the Brisrtol for a fast growing and respected Plc Group.
You would need to have a minium of three years experince, Panoramic are looking for both perm and freelance.
- Supervision of the contract ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and productively when on site.
- Making sure all paperwork is fully completed and handed back in time.
- Driving from site to site could be one of your tasks
- Time consuming
- Ensuring all customers' expectations have been met.
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard
- Reporting into Contracts manager
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the work place is tidy and safe
As a Site Manager / Supervisor, you will be highly motivated and be able to work in a busy pressured environment and a proven track record working on similar schemes.
- First aid
- Recent home scheme experience.
If you think this role suits you then please Contact Eboney @ Panoramic associates