Site Manager, Housing
My client is a fast-growing and well-respected housebuilder operating in the South West, with a large focus on the Swindon area. With an immediate need plus several exciting schemes due to start, we are actively recruiting for an experienced Site Manager
Experience and role requirements
- A minimum of three years' experience.
- Supervision of the contract ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and productively when on site.
- Making sure all paperwork is fully completed and handed back in time.
- Driving from site to site could be one of your tasks
- Good Time management
- Ensuring all customers' expectations have been met.
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard
- Reporting into Contracts manager
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the workplace meets the necessary Health & Safety requirements
As a Site Manager / Supervisor, you will be highly motivated and be able to work in a busy pressured environment and a proven track record working on similar schemes.
Qualifications required to start the job:
- First aid
- Recent home scheme experience.
If you think this role suits you then please Contact Eboney @ Panoramic associates