My client is looking for a Site Manager in the south west area for a fast growing and respected building contractor.
Due to continued growth, including three new local sites, we are actively recruiting experienced site managers with a proven background in housing.
We can offer a competitive rate of up to £250 per day, working a minimum 39 hours per week.
- Supervision of the contract ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and productively when on site.
- Making sure all paperwork is fully completed and handed back in time.
- Driving from site to site could be one of your tasks
- Time consuming
- Ensuring all customers' expectations have been met.
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard
- Reporting into Contracts manager
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the work place is tidy and safe
As a Site Manager / Supervisor, you will be highly motivated and be able to work in a busy pressured environment and a proven track record working on similar schemes.
- First aid
- Recent home scheme experience.
If you think this role suits you then please Contact Eboney @ Panoramic associates