Senior Surveyor (Planned)
Panoramic Associates are excited to be supporting one of Wales's most dynamic and creative Housing Associations.
As a senior Surveyor, you will be joining a truly collaborative team and will be responsible for delivering surveying services to the planned maintenance program.
- Manage all major planned projects, including arranging works identified on fire risk assessments, cyclical redecoration and major works / Complex works.
- Preparing and overseeing the specifications, contract documents for tendering and pricing by contractors and schedules of works to meet the major planned projects programme.
- Modify and maintaining specifications and working methods to achieve improvements in sustainability, energy efficiency while reducing the environmental impact.
- Ensuring major planned projects of work achieve high quality by maximising the contractor's performance, ensuring tenant satisfaction and driving continuous improvement.
- Ensure value for money is achieved and monitor all major planned works in line with associated budgets, addressing any issues as they arise.
As the Senior Surveyor you will also have responsibility for driving a positive team culture and setting clear parameters for the team in order to succeed. Cultural fit is as important as technical experience, please only apply if you are willing to drive a positive, energetic environment.
For further information and to apply - please contact Tom Selman at Panoramic Associates