Technical Project Surveyor
Up to £49,490 (dependant on role & experience) plus benefits
- The post holder will be part of a team that delivers capital and planned maintenance projects to the property portfolio.
- The preparation and brief, develop technical design, and administer the construction contract through to hand over and close out.
- Being responsible for involving our customers, tenant and leaseholder.
- Delivery of the capital and planned maintenance investment projects.
- To prepare feasibility studies, develop new initiatives and concepts and produce detailed specifications, drawings and design solutions for modernisation and improvement projects within the capital investment program that comply with the latest planning, health and safety and building regulations requirements including obtaining all necessary permissions
- Carry out all forms of building surveys including, condition surveys, schedules of condition, dilapidation surveys, and structural surveys including preparation of written reports. Include also for undertaking routine inspections under tenancy arrangements
Knowledge & Experience
Candidates must have substantial knowledge and experience in the following areas of business and will be required to provide evidence of this:
- 4 years' experience of delivering capital and planned maintenance
- Experience of E-procurement via tendering or competitive bidding process
- Significant experience of managing budgets
- Detailed knowledge of construction health and safety, and the duties of the 2015 Construction Design and Management (CDM)
- Experience in the use of auto-cad for design drawings
If this role sounds of interest, please get in touch with Sean Cloherty on 0117 2840890