Senior/ Principal Planning Officer
3-month (minimum) assignment
Location: South West UK
Daily Rate: £300-£325 a day inside IR35
Panoramic Associates is supporting a Local Authority based in the South West of the UK with the recruitment of a Senior/ Principal Planning Officer to work in collaboration with the Head of Planning, and be part of the Development Team.
You will be responsible for leading on planning works both for housing and public realm in the area, ensuring that each project and submission passes planning and is correct for the next stage in the development process.
Fully remote position with occasional office/ location visits.
- Determine planning and associated applications, working with both the planning team and the planning committee
- Scope of works will be both minor applications and major applications
- Prepare reports on particular areas of planning control, and investigate any violations of planning control
- Prepare statements regarding planning appeals
- Confidently represent the Council through any public enquiry
To be considered for the position, you will have experience in both minor and major works within public realm and/ or housing, and experience working for a Council or Local Authority. You will also have development management experience and good technical knowledge. You will be RTPI qualified or accredited, or full Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute is desirable.
Interviews will be conducted week commencing 17th May; job descriptions are available on request post phone conversation with myself.
Please let me know if this is of interest, or indeed if you know anyone who is looking who may be interested.