Panoramic Associates are delighted to be partnering with a leading national developer to assist with their search for a Senior Quantity Surveyor. The role is available due to an internal promotion and sits with in their housing division in Kent.
- Supervise, manage, and advise on the Financial & Contractual Aspects of specific Developments across the division.
- Attend design team meetings and development meetings.
- Attend main contract pre-start and subcontract package review meetings.
- Liaise with Development teams to establish requirements for pre-contract expenditure and strategic procurement.
- Receive initial tender information, prepare and update procurement programmes.
- Agree selection of suitable Subcontractors for works packages.
- Monitor production of information and advise on financial feasibility of design development.
- Prepare Subcontract tender documentation, analyses tender returns and make recommendations on subcontractor selection.
- Attend subcontract pre-order meetings and agree any post tender variations and matters affecting tender sum.
- Prepare and monitor subcontract documentation and warranties for eventual engrossment by parties to the contract.
- Prepare and agree initial preliminaries costings with Construction Director and monitor expenditure.
- Liaise with the Buying team to determine allowances within budget for the direct procurement of materials and monitor material purchasing costs to incorporate in contract financial reports.
- Prepare and submit notices and applications for Client / Agent for Extension of Time claims.
- Ensure Subcontractors are prequalified with respect to H&S and that all H&S documentation is in place prior to starting on site.
- Keep RAMS schedule updated and issue to relevant parties.
- Understanding of methods of measurement, standard forms of contract and reporting procedures, preparation of contractual claims.
- Ideally degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or Construction Management.
In return for your skills and experience you'll receive a market leading salary plus package and the opportunity to work on large and exciting housing projects. To discuss this role please call Dan on 0117 456 8950 or apply via this advert and I will give you a call back.