Senior Public Health Specialty Registrar (ST4/5)
6 month contracts +
Various portfolio work including: BAU/Strategic Winter COVID-19 planning posts
Fully remote opportunities for the duration of the contracts
Competitive daily rate
Panoramic Associates are working with various Local Authorities who are seeking Senior Public Health Specialty Registrars to assist in BAU/COVID-19 planning posts. These positions can be fulfilled fully remotely and can be completed either on a part-time or full-time basis, fully remotely and will be offering a competitive daily rate.
- Children's and health protection - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- COVID-19 response and domestic abuse - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- Health intelligence and transformation - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- Strategic Winter COVID-19 planning - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- Health protection including chairing PAGs/IMTs - paid directly by the authority therefore no umbrella company required
- Candidates will be on course to submit their final CCT/similar portfolio and paperwork
- Recent experience of working in a local auhority at Senior Specialist/Registrar/Acting Consultant level
- COVID-19 experience for Health Protection positions is highly desirable
To discuss the role and day to day duties in more detail, please click apply and/or please contact Mia Collett.