Senior Public Health Programme Manager
9 month contract
Full time, remote
Panoramic Associates are seeking a Senior Public Health Programme Manager to assist our local authority client for the next 9 months, on a fully remote basis. The main objective of the post is to lead on the strategic commissioning of services and to ensure efficient commissioning and coordination of delivery of the breadth of public health programmes, mainly in Health Protection in the short term.
- To manage specific programme areas within Health Protection - COVID testing, Contact Tracing, COVID response desk
- To lead on and be accountable for, the strategic development and delivery of a wider programmes in public health
- Oversee and lead on research and assessment of health needs, health inequalities and health impact assessments to address imbalances, in relation to a specified domain
Experience required includes:
- Experience of working as part of the senior management team in public health
- Highly developed knowledgeand experience in a Senior Public Health Manager and/or Senior Programme Manager post in public health
- Ideally have experience of working through COVID-19
- Advanced theoretical (equivalent to Masters Level and/or specialist training) knowledge in a post relevant to public health discipline
To apply for this role, please click "apply" and/or please contact Mia Collett.