Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to recruit to a 6-month Senior Public Health Principal role within the Public Health team working on the Domestic Abuse agenda. This is a fully remote role.
This is a strategic post which provides public health leadership for the domestic abuse portfolio of work programmes. The post holder will have responsibility for:
- Lead and develop the strategic board membership and engagement within system, to ensure all requirements of the Domestic Abuse Act are met
- Develop Operational Partnership Board in line with the strategic board
- Programme manage the delivery of a local needs assessment and updated strategy, which is being undertaken by a third party.
- Scope a dashboard for the Domestic Abuse system, and project manage the delivery of this.
- Management responsibilities within the team
- Manage the public health commissioning cycle for designated programme areas.
- Performance management of public health services and work programmes.
- Provide specialist advice to inform the delivery of evidence based public health interventions.
- Co-ordinate the development and delivery of public/ professional educational and training programmes and campaigns.
- Collaborative working with partner agencies to deliver shared public health priorities.
- Providing flexible cross cover for other members of the public health team including deputising for members of the Directorate Leadership Team as required.
To apply for this role you MUST have specialist knowledge and experience of domestic abuse and have worked in a local authority public health team for a minimum of 3 years. The post holder must have a degree / equivalent in public health.
To view a full job spec and apply for the role, please contact Maisie Hockings.