Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to support them in the recruitment for an Interim Senior Public Health Principal for a remote 6-month contract role.
The role is to Work as a senior member of the councils Public Health team with responsibility for interpreting the latest national and local public health COVID-19 guidance, deputising for the Head of Public Health Programmes as required.
- Provide expert support and advice on COVID-19 to all educational settings as part of the County's Local Outbreak Plans.
- Be an active member of the Education Cell which reports into the Multi Agency Operational Cell (MAOG) and the COVID-19 Health Protection Board
- Working alongside settings to interpret the public health guidance for the system of controls for COVID-19.
- Develop standard public health procedures for the Education Cell in response to COVID-19 in settings in collaboration with education colleagues in the Council.
- Be part of a multi-professional team of COVID-19 advisors for all education settings
- Escalating any issues/pressures for resolution with the Head of Public Health Programmes.
- Provide information about COVID-19 in settings to the Department of Education (DfE) as required.
- Responding to adhoc queries (telephone, email, virtual meetings) from settings or other system partners.
- Support the response from Public Health England Health Protection Team as required for COVID-19 management.
- Working as part of the Education Cell for COVID-19 prevention or positive cases and agreeing appropriate responses.
- Produce and present written reports for a wide range of audiences as required.
- Offer guidance to the wider Council on measures relating to COVID-19 in settings.
If you would like to apply for this role please send a CV