Senior Public Health Manager
Minimum of 6-month remote contract
Full time, remote
Panoramic Associates are seeking a Senior Public Health Manager to assist our local authority client for a minimum of 6 months. The main objective of the post is to assist lead the operational and strategic management and development of their Health Protection team and Contact Tracing Service.
- To lead the development and maintaining of the Contact Tracing Service
- To ensure the integrated system with key partners, which results in the successful delivery of the contact tracing within budget and resources
- Deputising for the Public Health Contact Tracing lead if required
- To report performance into the Contact Tracing Governance Group, chaired by the Public Health lead for Contact Tracing
Experience required includes:
- Working at a senior level in public health, strong liaison with senior managers from internal and partner organisations
- Ability to interpret Public Health information and advise appropriate action
- Strong experience and understanding of contact tracing and outbreak control management
- Extensive knowledge of the role and responsibilities of key agencies in NHS Test and Trace
To apply for this role, please click "apply" and/or please contact Mia Collett.