Senior Public Health Lead x 3
Competitive daily rate (inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates are seeking 3 x Senior Public Health Leads to assist our local authority clients on a fully remote basis for 6 months. Full-time candidates are preferred but part-time candidates will be considered 3 days pw+. You will be working on a daily rate basis and given/sent the relevant IT equipment prior to starting.
Senior Public Health Lead 1 - Health Inequalities
Senior Public Health Lead 2 - Health Improvement
Senior Public Health Lead 3 - COVID-19 response
The focus of these roles are to:
Implement, develop and lead evidence-based public health strategies and programmes within their remits, reflecting up-to-date evidence, best practice and guidance
Oversee the implementation of partnership programmes or commissioned services to improve health and wellbeing outcomes, reduce health inequalities programmes, COVID-19 response
- Experience of working in local authority/local government settings in a public health remit
- Excellent track record of implementing public health programmes in a range of settings
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation, national strategies, policies and interventions in relation to Public Health.
- Experience of commissioning services in a multi-agency environment.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
To apply for this role, please click "apply" and/or please contact Mia Collett.