Senior/ Project Surveyor
Salary - £60k - £65k Plus package
Panoramic Associates are currently supporting one of the most dynamic, well established Construction Consultancies in London. Due to continued growth, we require an experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join their Central London office, leading on a number of immediate projects as well as some very exciting future programmes.
With a client base including some of the UK's largest housing Associations and Local Authorities, you can expect to be involved in several exciting, diverse residential schemes as well as diverse education and healthcare projects.
As a Senior building Surveyor, you will act as the sole or principal point of contact on several projects at any given time. As well as Suitable experience in project delivery, you will also be able to manage large surveying programmes and demonstrate an interest in the commercial success of projects.
- An understanding, acceptance, and adherence to the need for strict confidentiality.
- Ability to use own judgement, resourcefulness, and common sense.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and determine own workload priorities.
- Ability to work as part of an integrated multi-skilled team.
What we are looking for?
For our client, a Senior Building Surveyor will have:
- A proven experience working within a consultancy
- Residential/ tall building and/ or Education project experience
- A desire to be a key player in a team. Our client has a fantastic, collaborative culture and you will need to demonstrate that you share their values
For further information and to apply, please contact Rashani Johnson, Retained Consultant - Panoramic Associates