Senior Planner Infrastructure Planning
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Infrastructure planner to join an Infrastructure team based in London. Joining this specialist team, means you will have a voice in setting the direction of future strategy as well as identifying future work.
We are looking for someone who can support both public and private sector clients to gain consents for major infrastructure projects across the UK. If you like working in a busy vibrant team, and working on a variety of infrastructure projects this is the job for you
To be successful in this role you will require a broad spectrum of knowledge including Development Consent Orders, Transport & Works Act Orders, and Planning Permissions.
You will have responsibility for leading on projects or specific aspects of them, including liaisoning with clients and local planning authorities; third parties; other consultants and other planning stakeholders.
What you'll be doing:
- Day to day running of a range of planning projects, including providing advice on town planning related matters (with Director support as necessary).
- Client liaison and representation in client meetings and external meetings with local planning authorities and other stakeholders.
- Liaison with the public in connection with projects and consultation events.
- Aspects of business development and promotion of service both internally within the wider GL business and externally to clients.
- Continual professional development relating directly to projects and development of wider planning knowledge commensurate with role and experience.
- Maintaining and developing technical knowledge and securing a thorough working knowledge of all aspects of infrastructure planning.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 or submit an up-to-date CV.
Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have another opportunity that fits.