Senior Lateral Flow Testing Nurse
East of England/North of London
Competitive daily rate
Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority to support them with their need for an Interim Senior Nurse to start in the new year (January 2021) for a minimum of 6 months to manage the clinical oversight of COVID rapid testing facilities and lateral flow testing.
- Responsible for managing the clinical oversight of covid rapid testing facilities and will lead a team in delivering a safe and effective service for the mass delivery of lateral flow technology tests (rapid testing).
- Ensure a consistently resilient, high quality process of delivering COVID-19 rapid testing.
- Lead the clinical specialty providing leadership, development and governance in relation to the clinical area and supporting other clinicians regarding patient treatment and management.
- Experience in lateral flow testing and screening, a background in infection control is essential
- 1st level RN/RMN/RNLD
- Considerable experience of working at a senior/management level in a clinical setting - familiar with quality assurance and clinical governance
- Band 8 Nurse, Band 7 will be considered
- Should have an appreciation of the relationship between the Department of Health, NHS England, Clinical Commissioning Groups and Commissioning Support Units Member
- Locally based candidate
Due to the nature of the role, site visits across the local area (East of England/North of London) will be an essential requirement of the post, so a local candidate would be preferred.
We are offering a £150 voucher incentive for anyone who can provide us with a successful placement referral for this post.
To apply for this role, please click apply and/or please contact Mia Collett.