Are you a Senior Finance Manager with a solid experience of Mergers & Acquisitions?
We are recruiting on behalf of an entrepreneurial and highly acquisitive business for a role to be based in London (initially working from home).
You will work closely with the Head of M&A, the executive management team and the management teams of prospective targets and other stakeholders.
This role involves:
- Initial commercial / financial analysis on prospective acquisition targets.
- Production of valuation and "Investment Hypothesis" documents to support formal offers and Investment Committee proposals.
- Review and assess valuation assumptions
- Initial financial due diligence.
- Deal with vendors on transactions and completing due diligence.
- Manage the wider M&A team (including two M&A Managers)
- Review of financial due diligence performed by third party accountants
- Working with the Legal Counsel, negotiation and Transaction documentation.
- Support executive management team in preparation of internal presentations; and review of historical acquisitions.
- Qualified accountant with strong financial and strategic analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of dealing with Vendors and senior stakeholders
- Financial Services M&A experience is desirable but not essential.