Interim Development Manager
3-6 Months Contract
Location: South Coast
Up to £650 inside IR35 + DOE
Panoramic Associates is currently working with a Local Authority based in the South Coast by supporting the recruitment of an interim Development Manager. As part of your role, you will be supporting the delivery of various regeneration and development projects that are currently the subject of the Council's Project Acceleration initiative.
Other areas of the role:
- Work with regeneration, economic development, planning and various other departments to ensure that projects are fully coordinated and in line with the council's wider objectives.
- Prepare justifications for budgets to engage external advisers.
- Manage delivery risks and set up resilient delivery programmes.
- Lead on the day to day matters for each project and identify additional resources that may be required.
- Negotiate land and property acquisitions.
- Actively engage with operators and local businesses to promote and test concepts.
To be considered for the role, you must have had significant project management experience overseeing major public realm regeneration/development schemes from either a public or private sector setting. It will be advantageous if you have local knowledge of schemes in the area.
The position will be for an initial 3-6 months with a view to extension. There will be flexible working arrangements once carrying out initial site visits and council meetings.
Interviews will be conducted in the next couple of weeks - please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to r.johnson@panoramicassociates .co.uk. Even if you feel the role is not right for you, I still want to hear from you.