Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority to recruit an Interim Senior Communications and Engagement officer (COVID-19) for a 3-6 month full time assignment. This role will sit within the public health team and be responsible to the Communication and Engagement lead.
This role will support the communication and engagement lead to work with diverse communities and a range of stakeholders and evaluate and monitor campaign outputs.
- Engaging with communities by planning programmes and implementing communications for neighbourhoods, business, multi faith, youth, cultural audiences.
- Work with a range of stakeholders, representing the COVID Communications & Engagement teams internally as well as externally within communities, workplaces and education settings.
Ability to interpret, translate and communicate guidance into accessible content:
- Grasp and understand different forms of guidance and compliance.
- Take centrally generated UK wide and local messaging and adapt tone and style to suit the different audiences, across a number of platforms, accessible in a number of languages.
- Content management, writing copy for reports, publications and digital platforms.
Evaluation and monitoring of outputs and analysis of information.
- Report writing to inform and provide stakeholders assurance about impact.
- Reporting and analytics to track spend, ensure city wide community inclusion, establish impact and shape the way forward.
Use of varied media and digital skills.
- Embracing new technologies for communications, using new and innovation ways of working to communicate effectively and efficiently, including social channels, video, newsletters, reports, online seminars. Tracking reach and engagements and recommending way to reach communities.
To apply for this role you must have experience of working in a communications and engagement role for a local authority. It is also preferable that you would have had experience of working on COVID-19 campaigns.
Interviews will be held this week Wednesday / Thursday. To hear more please contact Maisie Hockings.